The Library has a wide range collection on Japanese society and culture to help the participants study.Search Result List （New arrivals 30 days or earlier）
About the Library
Address3-14 Rinku Port Kita, Tajiri-cho, Sennan-gun, Osaka 598-0093
TEL:072-490-2605 / FAX:072-490-2805
Monday - Friday 9:40-17:00
*Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays, Year-end and New year's holidays, Last Friday of every month, Any other holidays will be notified. Calendar
1. Access to the Collection
The entire collection is open-access. Library catalog(OPAC) is available for finding books.
A loan service is provided only through Inter-Library Loan System.
*Please ask at the library of your affiliated organization, or at the public libraries for borrowing books.
*Residents or workers in Tajiri-cho can borrow books at the Information Desk.
3. Copy Service
Only materials in the Library may be copied, but only within the limits allowed by Japanese copyright laws.
- Self-service photocopies are available for 10yen per sheet. Please fill in the "Photocopy Request Form" at the Information Desk.
- Inter-Library photocopy service is also available. Please ask at the library of your affiliated organization, or at the public libraries.
4. Reference Service
- The library is open to those who are 18 years old and over.
- Before visiting, please call the library for the detailed information to use.
- Registration may be made at the Information Desk of the Library.
- The present holdings comprise some 52,580 books (68%in Japanese and 32% in foreign languages)
- 281 periodicals (157 in Japanese and 124 in foreign languages)
- 6 newspapers in 2 languages
- 1,395 Video/DVD/LD materials
- 250 CD-ROM/CD materials
- 5 Online database
- 45 seats (of which 13 are carrels)
- 4 DATA BASE Stations
- 2 audio-visual booths
- 1 photocopier
Please use a form in the following
※The Japan Foundation runs libraries in domestic and overseas offices.
The Japan Foundation Libraries
Please refer to the Library of the Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa, for the resources concerned specifically with Japanese-language education.
For donations into our library, please contact us in advance.